Continued from the last post… Last lap, longest lap, please bear with me. It’s *very* important. Thank you.
ATTENTION: This 5-part article has been updated and is now available as a free e-book on this website.
A little bit about the Earth’s magnetosphere
The magnetosphere is a byproduct of the processes taking place in the inner core of the Earth. Although I find it quite astonishing to see how we hardly know anything about the ‘inside’ of our Mother Earth in the year 2010, I’ll do my best not to jump to conclusions.
Basically you can compare the inner core with the dynamo of a bicycle: as they rotate, they create a magnetic flux which in turn creates a magnetic field. What is more important to understand is that the Earth’s magnetosphere isn’t solely generated by the inner core. Some sources believe the field is co-generated at least by the outer core or even the lower mantle.
The following image is pretty self-explanatory:
The geographic North and the magnetic North
So far, we have a pretty wide range of elements that all need to tie in with each other in order to make any sense. In case of the volcano eruptions, earthquakes and mining accidents, the tectonic plates moved. The force causing the plates to move has to be huge. The only thing we can say for sure is that the rotational axis is still the same as before. That’s the physical North Pole. That’s the point that if you stand there, you only need to take one step to be in the Eastern or Western hemisphere. This geographic North is also the pole that creates the 25,600 years precession cycle a.k.a. the wobble, which defines that we are moving from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius around this time.
The distance between the geographic North and the magnetic North is around 985 km these days. But both the geographic North and the Magnetic North Pole move in time – each independent of each other. While the geographic North Pole moves along a fixed path called the axial precession every 25,600 and so much years, the magnetic North moves in the most unpredictable ways. However, it was relatively stable up and till the end of the 19th century. During the 20th century it moved 1100 km, and since 1970 its rate of motion has accelerated from 9 km/year to 64 km/year.
Other very important details about the Magnetic Poles in general:
- The Magnetic North Pole moves with 64km per year from Canada towards Siberia/Russia, while the magnetic South Pole moves with only 10 to 15 km per year in North East direction.
- That implies that the virtual line that connects the North and South magnetic poles does not go through the center of the Earth. In fact it misses the dead center with over 500km!
- The North magnetic pole can make daily variation in which it describes a rough ellipse, with a maximum deviation of 80 km from its mean position.
It is sudden changes in these parameters on mid-long term that can indicate a trend. Unfortunately, time is not at our side and it is very difficult to find this (realtime?) data. No official Belgian/European institute could answer my questions, because there is no realtime data available. Please contradict me in a comment.
Further dot connecting
Backed up by all these facts, the big picture seems to emerge spontaneously. The North Pole Movement may be the single driver of all the events mentioned in this article. In my point of view the Earths core is directly linked with the magnetic field around our planet. Since the North pole is moving faster and faster now, I think that indicates something is moving faster and faster in the core. Since the days are still as long as they need to be, there seems to be no real slow down or speeding up of the Earth’s core.
However, what does seem to happen is that the tilting angle of the magnetic axis in relative position of the rotational axis is increasing. Thus, if it is still increasing, that means there must me more friction generated between the inner and outer core of our planet.
What is amazing about this theory is that it can explain many of the recent (and quite dramatic) Earth changes. Bear with me for a second.
- We accept that the Earth’s inner core is indeed tilting, based on the fast movement of the Magnetic North Pole *and* the simultaneous weakening of it
- We accept that the Earth’s rotation speed is still the same, based on the fact that a full rotation still takes 24 hours to complete
These two statements combined make me believe that one of the two scenarios must be happening:
- either the inner and outer core of the Earth a causing new and unseen frictions which causes lower and upper mantle to increase pressure in certain areas and decrease pressure in other areas.
- or the north pole of our Earth and thus the entire Solar System are moving towards an gigantic/enormous equator-like tipping zone in space. This also causes the molten outer core to change it’s centrury-long magma-flow patterns to alter their courses, which in turn causes friction in the mantle on one side, and a tilting of the inter core on the other side.
In my opinion both are happening at the same time. And the generator/cause is indeed that equator-like tipping zone. Could be the celestial plane or the galactic plane, but it has to be something among that kind of magnitude. The biggest evidence I would bring in to support that argument is because the magnetic North Pole is moving faster than the magnetic South Pole. The North Pole is more intensely influenced by ‘some exterior force’ than the South.
The all-explaining theory
When I was writing the first draft of this small book, I struck me more than once: “Julez, this can’t be so easy”, I kept repeating to myself. It is that easy. If you touch a corner stone at the bottom of a tall building, it has a severely more percent chance to collapse. It’s no different with our planet. The magnetic field is one of those few corner stones that determines our climate, orientation, rotation, food production, … it is just way more important than we all perceived it to be. It is also the only force that can basically be so quickly manipulated. I mean: it’s easier to manipulate magnetic fields than to move entire oceans, lift entire continents, etc. It’s the only force that is quick enough to make us watch the World Cup in the middle of 2010 without even remotely thinking one of those 2012 theorists might actually be right.
But with a magnetic field on the loose, we can basically have all these events ‘explained’ up to a certain level. I mean: the explanation feels possible. You can’t prove it (and wont be able to prove it prior to 2012 anyway).
If then else
Time for the grand finale!
- the North Pole is dramatically increasing it’s movement towards Russia
- AND / OR
- the overall strength of the Earth’s magnetosphere is decreasing
- we can expect more earthquakes, volcanic activity, mine/oil rig/oil well explosions/pressure irregularities and tsunamis, both in quantity and quality
- BECAUSE the tilting of the Earths core is causing more friction in the lower and upper mantle, and/or the strong magnetic influence from ‘something’ approaching from the outside of our solar system is making certain substances move within the upper mantle.
- we can expect more rainfall/flooding on places where it didn’t rain so much before and more extreme drought/crop failure in places where there used to be no ground fertility issues (see Cracking the Matrix: April 2010)
- BECAUSE the magnetic currents (heavily influenced by cosmic radiation) determine for a big part the movement of clouds (read: the generation/amplification of Low and High air-pressure fields) (READ the infamous Damon-Laut Paper (PDF))
- THIS IMPLIES: more devastating hurricanes/tornados than we’re used to have, in places we’re *not* used to have them
- we can expect to see weird animal behavior/disorientation – especially with the summer-winter move in Fall
- we can expect to see more ‘weird’ airplane crashes, especially where there seems to be *nothing* wrong with neither the plane or the experienced pilots
- BECAUSE the magnetic guiding systems need to be re-adjusted EVERY landing since the N-pole movement started speeding up in the 70′s, now the faster and faster North Pole wandering might sabotage that (old) precaution measure.
- we can expect to see the most surprising/unusual/irregular solar maximum we’ve ever seen in human history as our entire solar system seems to be moving towards that tipping point ‘border’ where all *magnetic* poles will suddenly flip in the entire solar system.
- THIS IMPLIES we should start to see, or have seen strange phenomena on our other brother and sister planets in our solar system with a direct relation to their own magnetosphere.
- This article, it’s assumptions and the hypothesis it is built on are void and invalid
Please note that I do not care what this trigger/tipping point force might be. There’s a source, and we can start to see what it is starting to do to this planet and our surrounding planets.
Let’s throw some recent data in our if-then-else:
- more and heavier earthquakes: CHECK
- more and more volcanic activity: CHECK
- more resource gathering/crust digging accidents: CHECK
- more and heavier tsunamis: FAIL
- more rainfall/flooding in unusual places: CHECK
- fertility issues: AWAITING MORE DATA
- more devastating hurricanes, tornados and super storms: AWAITING MORE DATA
- animal disorientation: NO CONFIRMED REPORTS YET, bee population mass die-off confirmed though.
- weird airplane crashes, preferably at landing procedure: CHECK
- sun acting extremely odd for it’s time in the 11 year sunspot cycle 24: CHECK
- surrounding planets acting weird: CHECK (Jupiter black object crash, losing belt, Global Warming on various planets, among others)
So you want conclusions
Like I said: most skeptic’s face expressions wont move a hair. I wrote about the winks of the universe before. I believe the whole point of the events occurring right now is that they are not supposed to be figured out by the ‘scientific community’. Only crazy people like myself, who investigate with a gut feeling, don’t care about imago, career or popularity, can make these kind of assumptions. That’s why I sincerely mean the following paragraph:
Dear scientists, I would love to hear any kind of presumptions from you. I’m sure you would wake up many more souls than I can. The better we can understand these rapid changes, the more we can grow from it.
for reading, rating, sharing, commenting and reposting. There is no copyright on this website, you may use any of this to create your own piece or even translate it. Thanks again. Special thanks to my friend Ivan Stein for his very helpful insights on the subject and for the intense brainstorming that was needed to snap the picture.
Please leave a comment if you have anything to contribute to this article. I’m planning on finalizing it, letting the conspiracy stuff out of it, so the masses can grasp it as well. Thank you.