Happy New Year and welcome in 2011, the year of Polarization! My predictions of 2010 were again closer than the year before and I really don’t mind having made a few mistakes. The important part is that the shift-related predictions were spot on. But nothing beats starting a new year with a fresh…
These predictions are for entertainment purposes only. Every prediction coming true is based on pure ‘coincidence’ (lol – I just love writing disclaimers)
2010, The year of Realization
A few days ago, I evaluated my predictions for 2010. Feel free to check if the evaluation wasn’t rigged or something.
This year I’ve met people from 9 to 79 years old and everything in between that came and talked to me about 2012, “the shift”. People are realizing in the streets that these times indeed only occur once in a MANY lifetimes. This year, the big question is what people are going to actually do with that realization. And that neatly brings us to…
2011, The year of Polarization
The troubles within the Catholic Church worldwide may tip you off, but people will be divided into one of the two Universal camps: Fear or Love. Please read more about the Love/Fear division here. The polarization should be visible in all levels of society: Politics, science, culture, education, etc.. Of course, the classic polarization of the rich becoming richer and the poor becoming poorer will further increase. However, on a variety of subjects the trend of polarization should become more visible.
Everywhere the choice will be made for one or the other extreme. These extremes will become more extreme than ever. This is both for the Fear as the Love camp. Because there are so many people in the TwiLight zone, there is an enormous amount of souls that still needs to ‘pick a side’ (consciously or unconsciously). While each camp will grow in members (probably the fear camp a little more than the Love camp), each vibration will express itself more clearly: fear will be more fearing and love more loving, if that’s even possible.
Polarization, that’s some word… Or maybe I should call this the year of clarity, the year we’re going to choose, the year where the hesitation will stop, the year the doubts will go away.
End of The Sacred Calendar
Everyone who celebrated last night, celebrated the wrong calendar. There are other calendars, and there’s one particular one – invented and used by the Mayas – ending this year. This might be the single most important event of the year all together. 16.8 Billion years of evolution will merge all together on October 28th, 2011. In short: all evolution that happened between January 1999 and now will happen again, 20 times more condensed between March 9th, 2011 and October 28th, 2011. Check out my One more year to go article to learn more about this fantastic calendar and watch the Cracking the Matrix episode about it.
Predicting an ever faster future
Writing this year’s predictions was really harder than the last two years. Not only is this world evolving at an incredible fast pace, my personal life is changing ever faster as well. This brings in more difficulties to discern the global trends and the local-Julez-life trends. Still – as you can see – I’m not giving up.
For the reasons stated above, the most correct prediction this year will probably be that these 2011 predictions are going to be the last of its kind.
The 2011 predictions
If I evaluate the last 2 years of predictions, I’ve been pretty spot-on with every prediction that could not have been manipulated by The Powers That Be (PTB). That’s why I will mainly focus on the events that cannot be manipulated by them.
- Extreme nature calamities will worry many people around the world, including the rich West. Based on my findings I published last year in my e-book “Gaia’s first 2012 chills“, it’s a safe bet to predict that (compared to 2010) more of the following will happen:
- extreme temperature drops or rises,
- tsunamis or cyclones,
- more severe earthquakes,
- a further dramatic increase in volcanic activity.
Many of these events will certainly make the prime time news, although the media will of course continue to blame this on the Global Warming hoax or report these events as something that only happens once a century. Expect parts of the civilized world to be cut off from the outside world for multiple days, without water and/or electricity. Expect people getting stuck in traffic freezing to death in their car. This will become very apparent: the interval between the disasters will increase so tremendously that certain regions won’t have the time to recuperate from the last disaster, when the next disaster comes along.
- Further increased signs of a pending (mini) Ice Age. Europe already had a firm warning the last two winters, but this winter only started officially a week ago, and even in the Belgian lowlands, we had 25 days of snow since November 25th 2010, when I issued my first European Winter Alert. Less than a week ago, the East side of Canada and the USA had their first warning (for this winter). Avid readers are familiar with my pre-sequences theory: Every huge future event not only has consequences but also announces itself with pre-sequences. Expect large amounts of snow to fall anywhere above 38° North on the European continent and the Eastern North-American continent. This – as we have seen in recent history – will have a pretty serious impact in how we live our lives this winter and certainly the next one.
- Unusual weather patterns continue. For the same reasons as the prediction above, the unusual weather will continue for places where actual disasters keep away. That means you can expect extreme drought, followed by extreme rain, etc. Combine this with extreme temperatures (very warm spring, relatively cold summer, etc) and that gets you neatly to…
- Global Crop Failures will cause hunger and disease (for the poorest first). Crops will be failing a little bit more in 2011 than they already did in 2010. Hunger and disease are a traditional result of these natural circumstances. But that’s only the effect for the poor people, let’s see the impact for the rich or the middle-class.
- Further economic struggles. I wrote struggles, because this is where the PTB can intervene. You seen, besides banks creating money out of thin air, one of the biggest things fueling our global economy (besides oil) is food-production. That’s because it happens every year by itself. Every year new potatoes grow on the land from cheap seeds. A seed that becomes an agricultural product or resource is also money created from thin air. That’s money creation. And money creation drives inflation. And if there’s one thing the Powers That Be need right now it’s inflation.
So, all I’m saying is that the crop failures are going to make it more difficult to advance their ‘hyperinflation’ agenda. More difficult doesn’t mean ‘impossible’ – the money that isn’t created via the agricultural channel, can easily be created by a war with Iran for instance.
- Secrets revealed continues. Because of the continued upgrading of our DNA, the awareness of secretive and hidden plans/agendas will dramatically rise. This can be in the form of Wikileaks/Openleaks, but also low-ranking minions/servants of PTB. The “secrets revealed” meme will continue to rage through the main- and substream media, until eventually the media themselves are going to be exposed. To be clear: no matter how genuine the whole WikiLeaks story seemed: it is allowed by PTB to happen, because they either don’t care or can’t care about it anymore. But, again, that doesn’t mean it is uncontrolled. Julian Assange is dead whenever they can’t use him anymore. Or – when he chooses to publicly preach Love like John Lennon, Martin Luther King and so many others did.
- Crazy psychotic behavior. Regular people could simply become nuts for no apparent reason. Of course, everything happens for a reason. This strange behavior could be linked with the decrease in magnetic flux in the magnetosphere of the world – if we follow the as above so below spiritual law.
Voila. That’s the stuff, we can’t manipulate (at least not in the current level of consciousness). We can create small earthquakes, let it rain in small places, but we can’t make the pre-sequences happening for the coming shift.
As promised I wont make any predictions that can be manipulated by the Powers That Be. But, hey, you can do this yourself! Let’s make this interactive and post your own predictions for 2011 below.
I’ll help you by giving the 4 assumptions I use to base most of my predictions concerning the Powers That Be. Of course, you need to know a little about their history, their religion and the like, but it can’t be that hard putting yourself in their shoes and come up with something that will be pretty close to what will actually occur. Here are my usual assumptions:
The Powers That Be:
- exist. This is a small network of bloodline connected families that ruled our planet in plain sight and over time went silently to ruling our planet in a more covert way;
- know about the coming shift. Not only have they invented and created Big Brother, they very much are Big Brother and have a few decades advancement in technologies to the rest of the biped colony. So they know the exact time table towards the shift, and are able to counter any big movement that would obstruct their plans;
- have primary mission: to keep everyone in line beneath them, and care only about the continuance of their dynasty after the shift. That’s why The Show Must Go On, till the very last moment;
- know that their colony will eventually find out about all this – the hard way.
Ok, now imagine you and your family are in charge of running a 7,000,000,000 biped colony (remember, they get aggressive when hungry, and dangerous when united). Good luck and don’t forget to post them below – or a link to your site.
I’d like to conclude with this:
Life’s good if you understand the past, life’s great if you understand the present, life’s wonderful when you can get a grasp of the future. But life is paradise when you can live the moment.
Let me wish you will embrace whatever crosses your path this year with Love and Understanding. Now go, fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride!